Winners are looking to recruit a software developer (level 2) You will be accountable for ensuring that developed software meets design criteria, in line with performance indicators, quality standards, statutory regulations, and to agreed time scales. You will be predominantly office based with occasional site visits to client premises. Required to work to strict, internal or externally imposed deadlines. Internal contact is a key feature of this job role, involving the post holder in liaison and consultation with other personnel and managers across the Company.
Main Purpose of Job / Key Tasks
- Can contribute simultaneously to different projects.
- Efficient in time management and task prioritising.
- Assists in the design of libraries and or applications.
- Implements and extends code reflecting the requirements and following the design given.
- Writes production quality robust code and understands interaction, races and emergence. (No bugs)
- Is comfortable with parallelisation and asynchronous flow. (No bugs)
- Is aware of and controls memory and resources use when writing code, thinking in the solution as a whole.
- Identifies and solves logical problems and can define/map business logic to algorithms and functions robustly.
- Coaches juniors and transfers knowledge.
- Understands data structures and can design them for general uses. Masters serialisation of data for perpetuation and transport.
- Understands and employs Unit testing when necessary.
- Is comfortable with compilers and linkers.
- Understands document structures of solutions.
The successful post holders will hold relevant qualifications in Computer Science and have solid working knowledge of:
- Object Oriented, Event Driven, Imperative, Procedural and Declarative programming paradigms.
- C++, C, C#, Java Scrip, Python, PHP, CSS, HTML, XML, Json
On top of this you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web/Software developer to gain further experience and enhance their experience within a highly intricate organisation developing complex software solutions.
The role is offered on a full time, permanent contract, 40 hours per week which may require visits to client sites. Excellent development and training opportunities exist along with competitive remuneration and extensive company benefits.
If you have the relevantexperience, then please click the link and submit your CV, or contact Maxine at Winners Recruitment.