Business Development Consultant
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading Employee Benefits Consultancy who are in the market for an experienced Business Development Consultant.
This is a great role for a candidate who has a passion for developing new relationships/leads and may be looking to move away from the day to day realtionship management of your standard Employee Benefits Consultant position.
The successful candidate will already have developed a strong understanding of Employee Benefits products, perhaps working in a Consultant position at present with a proven track record of identifying and developing leads into new business.
The client will also consider someone from the Broker side of the market.
- Be excited by and have a genuine enthusiasm to work with senior colleagues to support them with new business development and pitches, which may include prospect / client meetings and presentations.
- Experienced in providing Risk & Healthcare advice, including strategic reviews, design and implementation of solutions
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities from legislative and other structural changes in market place
- Wide Healthcare industry knowledge with at least 4 years risk and healthcare experience with an Employee Benefits Consultancy, National IFA or provider office
- Full understanding of current and future financial legislation and regulation and their developments