JHE & Partners are currently working with a superb company based in Brighouse who are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a newly created role and will provide the candidate with a great opportunity to put their own stamp on the position.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Complete responsibility for the Credit Control function within the business
- Monitoring aged debt through the Sage system and reporting on debtor days
- Chasing overdue payments by phone, email and letter
- Handling queries and resolving issues quickly
- Allocating incoming payments
- Credit checking new customers
- Setting up new customers on the system
- Liaising with the Sales Office regarding specific customers
Offering a competitive salary, friendly working environment and a varied role, this is a great opportunity for someone with recent Credit Control experience who is looking for a long term position.
If interested, please do not delay your application to avoid missing out.