Working with an established Medical Device Company based in Hertfordshire, I am currently recruiting for a Design Draughtsman to engage in a 3 - 6 month contract.
Client Industry: Medical Devices Products range from Medical washers & disinfectors all the way to surgical robotic instruments.
Working as part of a highly skilled and experienced team, the successful Design Draughtsman will produce 3d models & drawings for a variety of products using Solidworks.
- 3d modelling and detail drawings using Solidworks.
- Data Input.
- Computer literate with MS Windows, Word, Excel etc.
- Fluent in reading and creating engineering drawings.
- Understand design for manufacture.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Design/Detailing for machining manufacture, Sheetmetal & Fabrication.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Solidworks - Modelling & Drawing
- PDM Professional. (Not essential)
- Experience of Electro/Mechanical systems.
- Proven experience of working in a design/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to understand and conform to company policies and Industry Standards.
- Maintain a high attention to detail
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales