Head of Marketing
Would you be excited by taking a new brand to market for a global player? With a globally recognised brand, our client is entering an exciting new phase in it’s growth. Having always sold through partners, they’re now going to create a brand and take it to consumers using e-commerce as the mechanism to drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Marketing; reporting to the CMO, you’ll be a leader with gravitas and someone who has the energy, passion and ambition to lead this new chapter for the business;
- Management; manage a team of 4 direct reports and a wider team of c15
- Strategy; you’ll own the plan for bringing this new chapter to life
- Acquisition; use a variety of digital tactics (SEO, PPC, SEM) to acquire new customers
- Retention; once customers have been acquired you’ll put to use retention programs (SMS, email, telesales) to ensure churn is reduced and renewals are high
- Partner Marketing; work with partners who white label their products and help them create assets to use to market your products effectively
- PR & Communications; own the strategy for external corporate communications
- Agency Management; work with PR and Digital agencies
- Reporting; manage the budget and report on ROI
Skills & experience the Head of Marketing must have;
- You’ll have experience of marketing in an e-commerce environment
- You must have a mix of B2B and B2C experience, or B2B2C
- With gravitas, you’ll be able to help the business transition by winning the hearts and minds of various stakeholders
- Operating in a digital first way, you’ll have a rounded marketing background, be laser focussed on ROI and be comfortable using Google Analytics, A/B Testing
- You’ll have used marketing technology solutions and be able to put a business case to implement them in this role
- Strong project management skills, commercially astute and financially competent
Salary & benefits for the Head of Marketing role;
£70,000 - £80,000 basic + 10% bonus
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing marketing professionals with a variety of Technology & B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.