IT Network Manager - Harrogate
POST recruitment is recruiting for a Network manager to work for our client who is one of the Uk's leading multi-channel retailers. Reporting to the Head of IT it will be your responsibility to oversee the entire company IT infrastructure network. You will be supervising 2 first-line IT support staff in this role.
Other responsibilities in the role of network manager include:
- Day to day management of the LAN.
- Day to day management of the security LAN infrastructures including desktop security.
- Day to day management of Backups and Resilience.
- Implementation of the Networking plan
- Upgrades and new installations
- Support of SQL Server
- Windows AD, Dell, Exchange, Hyper-V Cluster, SQL Server
What we need from you-
- Previous Network support/development
- Experience supporting network security
- Exchange Management
- Active Directory management
- Knowledge of the strategic issues for voice and data, and experience in overseeing the delivery of voice and data services
- Experience troubleshooting both hardware and Microsoft operating systems
- Experience of Hyper-V and Clustering
What you’ll get-
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Great Location
- Fantastic Benefits Package
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.