Technical Sales Account Manager
Technical Account Manager and Technical Sales Lead
The Technical Account Manager and Technical Sales Lead based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk, will actively seek new business. They will also attend regular account management meetings with customers, advise them technically, upsell services where possible and address concerns and issues. They will liaise with the technical team to plan, quote and deliver the solutions that they sell and will develop solid working relationships with our customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Strong Technical Sales ability.
- Following up and closing deals.
- Work with and in support of our technical and operational teams in developing understanding of potential solutions and pitching to prospective clients
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Building and maintaining strong long- lasting client relationships
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximize profits
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customers and internal stakeholders
- Clearly communicating the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing new opportunities within new and existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement to meet sales quotas or targets
- Forecasting and tracking using our CRM system to manage the account metrics (e.g. weekly / quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Preparing reports on account status
- Contribute by providing regular content for our social media and web site feeds
- Can demonstrate successful work experience as an Account Manager and Technical Sales Lead or other relevant role
- Can demonstrate experience of CRM software -ConnectWise would be a bonus
- Good technical understanding.
Professional and Organisational Qualities
- Experience of a similar role within the last 5 years.
- Demonstrates good listening, influencing and communication skills.
- Able to manage a number of competing priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Happy to travel across the South East and East Anglia.
Based in Kings Lynn
Reporting to:Managing Director