Technical Report Reviewer
A Global Compliance and Testing organisation who are expanding their services, are looking for a Technical Report Reviewer to join their team based at their Head Office near Bangor, Gwynedd.
The role of Technical Report Reviewer is critical to our client's reputation in delivering high quality written reports to Regulatory bodies with attention to detail being absolutely paramount.
As part of your role as a Technical Report Reviewer you will be responsible for:
- In-depth proof reading of reports supplied by the technical team, for compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Create, maintain and optimise static report templates and dynamic report templates.
- On-going monitoring of recommended report structures whilst working closely with the Regulatory team and the Quality Team.
- Internally delivering report reviews as part of the project management team.
- Liaise with appropriate Project Manager to review report rejections.
- Logging failures and monitor trends in report rejections and support corrective actions with the Team Leaders and Quality Manager.
- Providing accurate and compliant report.
- On-going monitoring of recommended structures of the various types of report.
- Creation, maintenance and optimisation of static and dynamic reports based on the relevant database and scripting technologies.
- Weekly performance reviews with Management, covering a number of different KPI's.
- Creating and maintaining checklists for various report types.
The successful Technical Report Reviewer will have the following skills and experience:
- Technical writing experience.
- Proof Reading experience.
- Customer focused and service orientated - fully mobile & flexible.
- Eye for detail.
- A proven team player capable of delivering to high customer expectations.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) or equivalent, with experience of formatting documents, page layouts, and multilingual proofing.
- Experience of producing reports or certificates against established criteria.
- Experience of academic referencing standards.
- Experience of reviewing legislation, including documents in foreign languages.
- An understanding of audit process and risk assessment.
- An academic or professional qualification within the appropriate industry sector/business area.
- Experience of mark up languages, markdown, and/or text formatting with LaTeX.
If you are an experienced Technical Report Reviewer who wants to join a fast paced expanding global company, then apply today!
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing professional development, a competitive salary and other benefits including non-contributory pension and 25 days holiday.