Digital Marketing Executive
As a key part of the marketing team you will support the Website & Optimisation Manager and Digital Acquisition Manager to design, manage, implement and optimise Endsleigh’s digital marketing strategy. The role will also involve liaising with internal stakeholders to understand holistic business objectives and performance and consider how to implement change for improvement across our digital channels, ensuring delivery of an ROI-focussed approach to all activity.
Within this role you will be creating compelling digital communications to improve Endsleigh’s online enquiry. You will work with the external design and development agencies to oversee the development, implementation and ongoing optimisation of the Endsleigh website. The role will involve following Digital Paid Media campaigns through the planning, forecasting, and delivery stages.
Further key accountabilities include:
- Support and where necessary, co-ordinate internal inputs into website design and content, including SEO
- Identifying and implementing CRO opportunities across the Endsleigh website and product quote journeys. Including planning, conducting and monitoring A/B and multivariate tests
- Specify permanent web and journey changes to the design and development agency as a result of successful tests and new product launches.
- Collaborate with the Product and Pricing teams to ensure all testing activity and launches are coordinated, controlled and deliver the desired outcomes
- Work with the Customer Operations team to improve online self service capability and to support other customer channel preferences across digital channels.
- Ensure consistent brand style guidelines are implemented across all customer touchpoints.
- Ensure appropriate analytical and customer insight tools are in place to support performance and optimisation activity
- Manage multi-channel budget lines and ensure all activity remains within agreed levels
- Work with finance to establish customer value to inform paid acquisition product strategy.
You should be an organised individual with experience of managing multiple complex projects in a fast paced environment. The role will require strong relationship building skills and a natural flair for stakeholder management. Communication skills will be key, along with strong decision making skills and an ability to think strategically. Further key skills and knowledge you should hold include;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Forecasting and budget management
- Challenge and effectively interrogate briefs, performance and results
- Displaying accuracy and attention to detail - produce high quality work within deadlines.
- Passionate about all things digital
- Experience working with a digital strategy across multiple products and channels
- Broad knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and digital/ website advances
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- UX best practice knowledge
- Product / campaign insight
- Compliance and regulatory environment
Qualifications and experience needed for this role are as follows;
Minimum of 2 year’s mark