Mid-Level Video Editor
Mid-Level Video Editor - circa £35,000 dependent upon experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mid-Level Video Editor to join a leading Events Agency based in Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Video Editor to work at an ambitious company with a high standard of output. You’ll need to enjoy working in collaborative environment with a diverse team of designers, content creators, producers, strategists, animators, project managers and more. The role requires:
- Proven experience of delivering high quality video edits and animations
- An understanding of both corporate and consumer facing comms.
- Ability to produce visually creative concepts from initial brief
- Be extremely well organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects at the same time
- Confident meeting tight deadlines and maintaining an awareness budgets and timeframes
- Work effectively within a team or independently
- Keeping up to date with new and changing technologies
- Help to produce new ideas and concepts with the department at large
- Management of client archives
- Fluent English
- Clean driving licence
You will also need the following essential knowledge and professional experience:
- Adobe Creative Cloud particularly Premiere Pro
- A good grounding in Audition, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Additional beneficial experience will include Cinema 4D and 3dsMax
In return you'll be offered a highly competitive salary, bonus scheme, 22 days holiday a year, a unique and fun working environment and the opportunity to work with some of the world’s premier brands.