Bright Blue Foods
BBF Limited is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of ambient cake operating from 5 bakeries within the UK and Poland employing over 2,000 people.
The company specialises in cake and chilled desserts for private label, licensed brands and co-manufacturing. Our team of experts develop and manufacture a wide range of high-quality ambient cake products across several different categories including celebration cake, mini rolls, mince pies, fruit pies and a wide range of chilled desserts including cheesecake, crumbles and sponge cakes.
Our aim is to ensure we meet customer demand and deliver the right products to market.
Purpose of the Role:
The Account Executive role is to support the BDC in delivery of the objectives for the specified customers. This will be achieved through working closely with internal and external contacts and stakeholders to ensure all the administration associated with the customer is completed on time and in full. Additionally, the Account Executive will be given accountability for the management of specific contacts with a customer and delivery of specific projects with each customer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Account Executive will support the BDC in the following areas (but not exclusively):
- Weekly commercial reporting and analysis using retailer information links
- Weekly forecasting changes and ensure all relevant functions are updated
- Support key sales projects and initiatives
- Updating of customer trackers (sales, promotions, range)
- Setting up of new lines and management of changes to existing lines in both BBF and customers systems as per the critical paths
- Preparation for and attendance at customer meetings
- Ownership of the supply chain relationship with the customer, working closely with the customer service team in BBF and key contacts within customer heads offices to proactively build a strong relationship and ensure service levels targets are met, issues are resolved and communicated to all stakeholders
- Working with the Product/Project Managers to ensure NPD launches happen on time
- Gathering insight and feedback from store visits.
- In some instances, will have direct accountability for specific buying contacts within each customer
- Day to day contact with internal teams to ensure all ad hoc queries are resolved
- Delivery of NSV and GM targets
- Launching NPD on time and as per the agreements with the customer
- Service Level of 98.5%
Experience and Qualifications
Communication Skills - excellent written and verbal
Word and Excel packages
Ensure full compliance with all BBF policies and procedures
Living the BBF Values