Deputy Manager - Care clinical experience vital
I am currently working on behalf of a well-established healthcare provider that specialise in community-based transitional rehabilitation. This company are a forward thinking, quickly growing team, who pride themselves on the highest levels of care. They are currently looking for a clinically experienced deputy manager to join their management team
As the Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager and have day to day responsibility for the provision of the service. You will be leading the staff team on the floor in allocating duties/rotas, performing staff supervisions and monthly audits. You will ensure that the care delivered is of the highest quality.
As the Deputy Manager you will manage a team to ensure that the highest standard of care is delivered to patients. You will support the senior management in the day to day running of the service and provide a strong support structure for nursing staff team to develop their skills.
Applicants looking to apply for the role should have a valid nursing qualification (RMN/RNLD) and should have had at least 2 years post qualification experience as well as some supervisory experience. You should be able to communicate well on all levels and extensive knowledge of Mental Health, learning disability and holistic care.
Salary is £30k per annum
- good revalidation support, 25 days hol + 8 bank hols, private pension scheme + many more
- RNLD or RMN with strong Learning Disabilities & Mental Health experience
- Experience of working at a similar level in running a service
Key skills and Competencies:
- Strong care background & leadership skills
- Good understanding of Learning Disabilities & Mental Health conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
- Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
- Knowledge - stay up to date with legislative changes that can affect the operation of the business / service - CQC compliance
- Making sure service users get the most out of the service
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."