Care Worker St Helens
We are looking for Homecare Assistants in St Helens.
Do you drive and hold a full UK Driving License?
Then this is is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking Homecare company.
Essentially, you will be providing care and support to people who have a range of illnesses / disabilities in their own home.
What experience will you need?
- Some prior personal or work experience within the care sector is essential
- A good understanding of what the job involves as the role can be challenging
- The ability to work in a team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- You can choose to work day shifts or night shifts
- Well co-ordinated, geographical runs of work
- Regular service users and consistent hours
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular 1:1 supervision meetings with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development, many of our existing management team have worked their way up!
- Excellent communication
- A commitment to your health, safety and well-being