Sports and Exercise Medicine Consultant - Military Locum
Are you an experienced Sports & Exercise Medicine Consultant looking to expand and build on your experience? Do you want the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment? Then look no further!
CRG Defence are seeking a professional Sports & Exercise Medicine Consultant in the Aldershot area. This is a part-time role and the successful candidate will be required to work 16 hours per week.
Assignments can be extended so please call one of our team to discuss this requirement in more detail or alternatively apply for this job and we will contact you to discuss.
What you'll be doing:
- Undertaking clinical sessions for the department, carrying out fresh case assessments and reviews of all service personnel referrals. This will include liaison with referrers and line management as required to facilitate the clinical and occupational management of the patient.
- Running a multidisciplinary team looking after patients with complex rehabilitation needs.
- Completing reports and documentation in accordance with internal policy or the requirements of any other government department.
- Undertaking occasional non-residential, on call responsibilities.
What CRG Defence can offer you?
- Up to £100 bonus awarded following your first placement with CRG Defence*
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate work available with the choice of long and short term assignments available
- Earn up to £800 per referral via our Refer a Friend Scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation*
- Free mandatory training and annual updates
- Weekly payments
*Terms and conditions apply
What you will need:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Must be registered with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the Specialist Register for Rehabilitation Medicine or Sports and Exercise Medicine, without restrictions.
About CRG Defence
As the Ministry of Defence's leading supplier and the only provider to manage all temporary healthcare career opportunities, CRG Defence has the unique position of being able to connect you with this unrivalled pool of civilian military jobs. We are the only agency to receive all assignments for medical grades across the UK and Overseas
CRG is an equal opportunities employer. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time.