Our established and progressive agency client is seeking an Account Executive to join their team. This will be working with one of their well-known and reputable automotive clients. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects under the guidance of the Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Executive, or a driven Marketing or Events graduate who is looking to start a career.
- Manage the administration of the automotive client account team.
- Manage the co-ordination of the automotive account team with other departments (Design/ Production etc.).
- Delivery of ad-hoc client account team requests and assisting with national events where appropriate alongside the Client Account Manager and the Production Team
- Providing exceptional customer service to the client, acting as a contact point when the Account Manager is out of the office which will include answering enquiries and requests.
- Assisting the Account Manager with data preparation for presentations
- Assisting with client hosting on large scale events
A proven background, interest or experience in aspects of marketing or event management (a degree in either subject is desirable)
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude and the ability to prioritise
- An excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Computer literate using Microsoft packages
- Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail and work to a high standard
- Resourceful, self-starting and excellent use of initiative
- Full UK Driving Licence
Key Words: Account Executive, Automotive, Marketing, integrated agency, project management, client relationships, online and offline
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK