Relationship Account Manager - Cheltenham
Relationship Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to join a busy and growing commercial finance company based in Cheltenham. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a basic salary of £25k.
The Relationship Account Manager will join at an exciting period of growth that the business is going through. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of business clients in relation to their commercial finance requirements. Supporting the Director and Business Development team, you will:
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with existing and lapsed clients.
- Engage with referral partners who introduce leads to the business.
- Sending out quotations and chasing accordingly.
- Gathering supporting information and paperwork from clients.
- Preparing finance proposals.
- Analysis of customer accounts.
- Responding to client queries via email and telephone in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with deal processing department to ensure the process runs smoothly and clients are updated accordingly.
- Funder analysis.
- Support the Director and Business Development team with adhoc duties.
This is an exceptionally customer driven role, so a background in a b2b environment is a must.
To be considered for the role, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a sales support or commercial support role with extensive client communication.
- An exceptional level of communication, both written and verbal.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A proactive, and self-motivated attitude to work.
- Ideally you will have a background in financial services, insurance, or professional services.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience of Salesforce would be a distinct advantage.
This role would suit an individual who is now looking for a long term move to join a truly thriving business who can offer excellent career prospects.
Please note, we are only able to respond to successful applicants, so if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, then please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.