Job Summary: The Accounts Assistant will support the Finance Director in the day to day running of the accounts department while controlling and analysing business performance of international entities. The successful candidate will support system implementations and upgrades as we continue to invest significantly in new system and technologies.
- Posting intercompany purchase invoices
- Posting and allocating bank receipts and bank payments for overseas territories
- Assist with the input of UK sales orders and invoicing
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with controlling the fixed asset register and posting depreciation
- Post accounting journals, particularly at month end
- Communicate regularly with overseas entities for updates on Aged Debt and Shipped Not Invoiced
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with generation of local VAT returns and other statutory submissions
- Assist with queries from overseas entities on how to perform tasks within Microsoft NAV
- Assist with additional system project implementations as required
- Cover tasks for other team members
- Any other ad hoc tasks, as required
- Previous Accounts Assistant, or similar, experience
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel (i.e. V-Lookups etc.)
Minimum Grade A-C in English & Maths
- Relevant qualification (i.e. Part-AAT / Degree) with the ambition to further study
- Previous experience of working within a group that has intercompany transactions
In 2001 we invented the first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, revolutionising workplace safety. We’ve been improving world standards ever since, introducing further advanced safety solutions. Protection, segregation, detection, and prevention, with integrated engineering and technological innovation.
A-SAFE’s products are used by the world’s largest organisations. Airports like Heathrow and Singapore, the production facilities of BMW and Jaguar Land Rover, and warehouses and distribution centres for DHL and Amazon.
This is a great opportunity to join at a time of rapid growth. We have a huge global demand for our products due to our leading-edge safety innovation, with subsidiaries in fifteen countries on five continents. We offer a fast-paced, energetic and creative environment, working with the latest technologies. This is a great chance to grow with us as we develop our core products and platform.
We have a great track record of developing talent. Offering training, professional study support and career opportunities.
Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, pension, bonus scheme, Childcare vouchers, cycle to work, free secure parking
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by us will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee