Dell Gaming Retail Sales Advisor
Dell Gaming Retail Sales Advisor - Weekends!
Part Time, Zero Hours contract until 28th April 2019 (possibility of extending to December)
Salary: up to £104 per day (inclusive of holiday pay, reporting bonus, sales bonus)
Working Weekends: Saturdays (10am to 6pm) and Sundays (store opening hours)
Start Date: IMMEDIATELY!
Location: Curry's Wednesbury (WS10 9QY)
Are you a passionate PC Gamer?
Do you enjoy sharing your gaming knowledge, dealing with customers and direct selling?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of part time Gaming Retail Sales Specialist on our Dell team. As one of the major brands in the UK, Dell is responsible for developing products that make technology work for all of their customers. Working with REL, Dell now seeks a Gaming Specialist to drive sales and help educate customers on the latest innovation in gaming laptops and computers in store, helping customers find the right products to match their lifestyle.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the Dell gaming brand (Alienware) and driving its sales in store
- Bringing products to life in store in a credible and relevant way
- Demonstrating products confidently leading to an increase in sales
- Building productive relationships in store and provide sales support and product training
- Training, engaging and motivating in-store staff on the Dell gaming / Alienware products and current promotions
- Maximising brand awareness by driving visibility
- Reporting performance and insight daily
- Ensuring the "Shop in Shop" area in store is kept clean and demonstrable at all times
You will have:
- A passion for PC Gaming!
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong sales, retail or demonstration background
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- The drive to succeed, with a "can do" attitude
- Accountability for your own results against specified targets
- Technology experience is preferred and an avid interest in Gaming is an absolute must!
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional performance related bonuses
- Full product and skills training that will enable you to be the best you can be in store
- Career possibilities within REL/Advantage Smollan
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal four consecutive years now as well as UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018. We've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Brand Ambassador, Face to Face Sales, Retail Sales Advisor, In Store Sales Assistant, Customer Service. Looking for part time, weekend work.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!