Client Service Assistant
We are looking to build upon our success by appointing a Client Services - Technical Assistant to work in our Milton Keynes team. This position will be pivotal to our success - we have ambitious growth plans. You will have the opportunity to really shine and develop with the company.
The Client Services - Technical Assistant is responsible for managing client service requests through to resolution with the network providers. Client requests may be of a technical or analytical nature.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uploading of client billing data to portals for analysis
- Assisting with the running of anomaly analysis on client network billing
- Assisting with managing monthly calls with client base to run through bill anomaly findings
- The provisioning and disconnection of connections with o2, Vodafone and EE
- Issue resolution for clients received by phone and via ticketing system
- Providing clients with technical advice on new hardware
- Tariff advice for clients travelling abroad or expect profile changes
- Client Satisfaction Measurement and Complaint handling
- Hardware ordering and invoicing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to form productive relationships and networks at an operational level to support and maintain best service performance to clients
- Ability to work independently and in a disciplined fashion in order to meet multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Flexibility regarding out of hours availability to customers
- Experience of working in an IT Services Provider environment
- Desire and ability to work in a very fast moving and demanding environment
- Focus on quality and detail
- Strong analytical skills working with multiple forms of data
- Ability to understand and adopt new technologies and tariffs in short time frames
- Essential proven record of being able to provide the highest level of client service