Paid Social Media Executive
Passionate for all things digital? We have a great new role to join the vibrant team of a successful marketing agency as their Paid Social Media Executive in Manchester!
Our client is an award winning agency with their social media department entering new heights and rapid growth. With a number of new clients, this company are now looking for a vibrant Paid Social Media Executive to join their marketing team and bring success to the table. The Paid Social Media Executive will be responsible for all paid social advertising and content, concentrating on Facebook ads. The role requires working closely with clients and key stakeholders, helping to optimise campaigns and input new ideas.
Enjoy a number of perks this agency has to offer such as generous holiday’s allowance, pension schemes and monthly/annual bonuses. Not to mention, monthly organised nights out with the lively team!
Read on to discover more about this great opportunity to further develop key skills and grow potential career prospects!
Key Roles and Responsibilities of a Paid Social Media Executive:
- Optimising and implementing campaign strategy specialising in paid social campaigns and reporting performance to clients and wider teams.
- Ensure performance targets are met and secure the best possible ROI’s on paid social campaigns.
- Liaising with clients to form budgets and ideas.
- Report to clients on a regular basis on campaigns performances and trends.
- Create proposals based on key trends, budgets, KPI’s and target audience reviews.
- Work closely with other departments and clients to deliver engaging paid social content.
- Keep up with market trends and social media trends.
Key Skills and Requirements of a Paid Social Media Executive:
- Must have at least 6 months experience working within a paid social position.
- Working within an agency is desired however any marketing roles is accepted.
- Experience managing social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Great communicator, able to build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and media partners.
- Must have good time management, able to handle multiple projects at once under a strict timeframe.
- Great work ethic, with a passion for all things digital.
- Must be up-to-date with media trends and platforms.
Sound like the perfect job for you? Apply now.