Vice Principal Academic UAE
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting a Vice Principal for a major client of ours in the UAE.
**This is a great opportunity to work abroad and earn a tax free salary!**
Position Description for a Vice Principal:
- Acting as a member of the Management.
- Monitor all academic education and vocational skills instruction teaching / instructional staff to ensure they fulfill their roles in a professional, dynamic and energetic manner to ensure all teaching / instruction and support activity is conducted to the highest standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of Academic and Vocational course programming and timetabling, in conjunction with Heads of Departments, and ensuring all training is conducted in accordance with the Curriculum Strategy.
- Responsible for all aspects of Academic and Vocational course syllabus/assessment material development, in conjunction with Heads of Departments, and ensuring all development/assessment is conducted in accordance with the Curriculum Strategy.
- Ensure the timely production, approval and issue of all academic / vocational general instructions, weekly training programs, training instructions and dissemination of strategic direction to the academic / vocational departments.
- Oversee departmental Quality Control and internal validation for all academic / vocational training documentation according to the Curriculum Strategy and policy.
- Ensure all training is produced and conducted in a dynamic, challenging, realistic and safe manner, in line with the Training Objectives and current (doctrinal) teaching and methods.
- Coordinate and quality control all departmental administration and training-related publications, templates, formats and facilities as required.
- Liaise with schools departments for the integration and use of Technology facilities, equipment and manpower.
- Oversee, manage, educate and mentor staff in all aspects of personal development, where relevant and appropriate.
Requirements for a Vice Principal:
- The candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience of which 5 years in similar position and at least 5 years teaching experience at High School level.
- Must be a Master Degree holder with Engineering/Math/Science (Physics/Chemistry) subject areas.
- Experience with Vocational Education Institutions are highly desirable.
- Require to have a strong personality and managerial skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Academic systems