Team Leader, Registration - Skills & Quality
The Skills and Quality team provide all aspects of training within the teams. They analyse quality, identifying trends and work with individuals to improve quality.
You will be required to lead a team of staff and actively manage the team through our planning and resource tools. You will be a key player in achieving business standards, motivating your team and completing work in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
You will also be responsible for oversight of any offshored functionsAbout the role
- Skills matrix -Working closely with the operational Team Leaders and Managers, plan and co-ordinate new starter and cross training within the area. Ensure the skills matrix is kept up to date
- Quality analysis -complete analysis, identify trends and work with operational Team Leaders and Managers to implement solutions
- Quality commentary - Provide commentary regarding quality and trends as and when required
- Develop staff - Identify underperforming staff and work with operational Team Leaders and Managers to implement development plans/provide extra training as required
- Workware - Validate daily figures and challenging unrealistic figures. Completing the weekly plans, Daily Buzz sessions and liaising with Team Managers regarding loading meetings.
- Managing work and allocating resource - Managing daily workloads and any adhoc requests to ensure that all work is completed within the deadline and to a high standard
- Operational Checklist Portal - Ensure that your own and your team’s OCPchecklists are completed accurately and that no tasks are signed off unless complete
- Staff Appraisals - Support your manager with monthly 1-1s for team members.
- Management Cover/Support - To provide cover in absence of the manager. Attending managers meetings. Liaise with management team including senior management as required. Attend Project meetings when required. Attend client meetings if required.
- Team Meetings -Support manager with team meetings and buzz sessions for staff development and engagement.
- Leadership experience working within SLA & KPI driven environment - Essential
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Relevant experience in the financial industry
- Internal applicants -IOC Introduction to Securities and Investment
- Good keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- External applicants will be required to complete the IOC Introduction to Securities and Investment within a 12 month period from joining
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.