Guaranteed Contracts Available in Barnsley
Guaranteed contracts available for the right candidates!
Are you able to inspire, engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential?
Would you like to further develop yourself as a teacher by continuous commitment to CPD?
We are currently looking for PGCE, NQT's, KS1, KS2 and Early Years Teachers who are looking for a long term/short term and day to day positions in Barnsley. If you haven't yet secured your dream job, don't panic and let us help.
Support is on hand by an experienced Primary teacher who knows, from first hand experiences, the struggles of applying and securing a role. We will offer; guidance on writing your CV, offer hints and tips for interview techniques and the expectations of the working day. Most importantly we will help get your foot in the door in our local primary schools.
The ideal candidates will be hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic teachers who are able to successfully deliver the National Curriculum/ Early Years profile creatively and diversely to pupils at all levels.
The positions are full time or part time and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The schools that we work with provide a creative and enjoyable approach to learning. It is a partnership in which everyone is valued and given the opportunity to achieve and celebrate personal success, whilst taking pride in being part of the school family.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.