My client is a small 2 Partner Practice who are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team in one of their 3 local offices.
You will be working with a range of clients, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies where you will be completing full sets of accounts up to Partner review, VAT returns, basic Tax computations and Bookkeeping functions.
You will be highly experienced and able to work autonomously, building strong relationships with your clients as their point of contact for any queries or enquiries.
The role will include –
- Preparation of Sole Trader, Limited Company and Partnership accounts up to Partner review.
- Completing and Submitting Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Invoicing clients as required
- Advising clients of their liabilities
You will have –
- Experience in an Accountancy Practice environment and able to work with multiple businesses and demands.
- The ability to prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines
- Have the diligence to comply with all GDPR
- Have experience with Xero (advisor status would be an advantage)
Although qualifications are not essential you must have recent experience in a similar role.
If you would like further information about this role then please call Emily on or send your up to date CV to .