Telemarketing Team Leader
Chapman Tate Associates are seeking a Telemarketing Team Leader to join a growing company with an expanding team. This Company was formed in the early 2000s and have grown into a company who thrive off serving their customers by bringing in telephony, Installation and maintenance into their business.
The role will entail managing a team of 3 working in a hybrid role and coaching the team and helping them work effectively. You will also be targeting specific customers generated by marketing campaigns.
- Team Leader overseeing a Telemarketing team of 3
- Making Inbound and Outbound Calls
- Liaising with the marketing team and assisting with marketing campaigns
- Call Customers and try an get new business using targeted customer data by using marketing campaigns
- Deliver weekly and monthly analysis of the team performance
- Driving energy into the team while managing and motivating individuals to achieve targets
- Upbeat and Motivated
- Experience as a Team leader of a Telemarketing team
- Experience working on Marketing Campaigns
The Ideal Candidate will be outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to bring positive energy and focus to their team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who has Telemarketing experience and has an ambition to get results out of their team. If you feel like this is describing yourself, please apply with your CV.