A large successful group of companies with a relaxed company culture and fantastic working environment are currently looking to appoint a Management Accountant to work closely with the Financial Controller as the company continues to grow.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant or a First / second time mover from a Top 10 accountancy firm to work within a strong, growing recognised organisation. You will have a hands on approach to your work, with a positive and professional approach to you work.
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Day to day supervision of accounts assistant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant by qualification ideally ACA or ACCA. CIMA or QBE candidates will be considered if you are unable to demonstrate relevant experience and skills.