Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Assistant
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assistant on behalf of our established client who are world leading innovators within the engineering industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven candidate looking to further their Marketing career to the next step.
The successful candidate will support the Group Marketing Manager in delivering creative and digital ideas and plans. As it is a small team, there will be opportunities to get involved in the initial ideas and planning as well as delivering them.
Our client has a fantastic reputation and is a recipient of numerous local awards in addition to the Queen's award. Having achieved fantastic growth and establishing themselves in the last 10+ years, their ethos is strong in innovation and they reinvest profits each year into their Research and Development facilities.
Key responsibilities of the role;
- To assist with the development of the Group website, including writing SEO optimised copy and tracking analytics
- To managing Group social media accounts
- To take key responsibility of the external platforms that promote the company's products and services
- To take out competitor analysis
- To contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Identify new opportunities digitally
- Use programmes such as Adobe, Indesign and Photoshop.
The successful candidate will be;
- Able to clearly articulate their idea both in writing and verbally
- Able to work independently and flexibly or as part of a team
- Able to multitask on different projects or tasks and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Passionate about the development of new and innovative ideas
- Aware of existing social media platforms and always watching for what's new
Qualifications or experience required;
- Our client is predominantly looking for a candidate that is passionate about Marketing and is enthusiastic to learn as they go. However some previous experience relevant to this position or relevant higher education would be desired.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and want to join this Market Leading Company who support their employees to reach their potential, please apply.
If you would like further information on this role please contact Lucy on or
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy