I am recruiting for an organisation based in Brighouse for a Finance Officer. This role will be assisting the Finance Manager, providing a full and effective accounts service to the Company, maintaining up to date and accurate books of accounts. The role is a permanent role, paying £18,500 pro rata. The working hours are 8:00AM - 1:00PM (25 Hours per week).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Sales Ledger - Prepare invoices, credit control, cash allocation and banking, update sales
- ledger/nominal ledger, print and reconcile month end reports.
- Purchase Ledger - Filing Purchase Orders and matching to delivery notes prior to
- authorisation by Manager, coding and posting invoice to ledger, payments to creditors by
- cheque or BACS, update purchase ledger, print and reconcile month end reports.
- Nominal Ledger- Post cash book and petty cash monthly journals
- Weekly Learner Travel Support - Issue weekly travel passes to learners and maintain issue
- Expenses - Pay authorised monthly expenses and maintain mileage records of Company
- Vehicle drivers and other drivers reimbursed at Business Mileage rate.
- Cash Book - All postings to cash book, filing of remittance advises, BACS reports and
- Nominal Ledger vouchers file bank statements and prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Petty Cash Book - Maintain and balance petty cash book and file vouchers.
- Record and report IT faults to ISL
If this role would be of interest to you, then please send me through your most up to date CV!