Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
FLEXIBLE HOURS / PAID BREAKS / BONUS SCHEME
Full time and part time positions available (weekends shifts optional / days or nights)
Our client strives to provide the highest standards of care in every last one of their homes. Excellence within each home is achieved through a holistic approach which places the patients at the very centre. This home has earned either 'excellent’ or 'outstanding’ ratings from the Care Quality Commission since its inception. This company has also maintained a sterling reputation within the industry for job satisfaction, offering continued training for staff along with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Deal with medication rounds where and when appropriate.
- To plan, implement and supervise nursing care in designated area of responsibility.
- To be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new service user’s individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
- Take responsibility for, and effectively participate in the day to day running of the home.
- An RGN/RMN/RNLD who has a genuine interest in working within our fantastic care home.
- Is able to plan, implement and supervise nursing care in your designated area of responsibility.
- Is looking to be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new residents’ individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
- Is a great communicator and team player.
- Is happy to be offered the opportunity to further their career with our development programme.
Please get in touch with Kieran and quote reference KM100