Project Manager - Executive Education
Degree Program Project Manager. Prestigious Business School, Berkhamsted. Circa £25k plus generous benefits and beautiful location
Our client is one of the top business schools in the world and work with some of the world’s leading businesses to develop their management to be the best they can be. They offer qualification programmes such as MBAs, MSCs together with bespoke programmes for corporate customers.
The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Client Services Degree Program Project Managers are expert at managing high-value projects, client relationships, and reporting. They have proven skills as excellent communicators, able to influence and negotiate with senior colleagues and clients to ensure projects are delivered to a very high standard. Exceptional at delivering quality, these professionals will find the most efficient solutions to the demands of a high workload and share best practice with colleagues.
- Proactive project management of client executive education projects to ensure smooth running.
- Ensure project activities take place on time and to client satisfaction; the participant experience, planning and booking logistics and resources, organizing & attending project meetings, ensuring regular updates on milestones and actions.
- Proactivity identify resource needs and escalate to management to allocate appropriate resources. Delegate work effectively to these assigned resources and other internal teams, e.g. admin, print, design, faculty.
- Build effective professional relationships with internal stakeholders; faculty, associates, other internal departments e.g. finance, house, and own team to share knowledge, needs, best practice and be trusted go-to internal person for questions and issues on the client project.
- Accurate and timely use of our systems to produce client invoices, pay suppliers (including Associates) report and monitor payment and manage debt.
- Be expert at advising, setting up and using strategic technical platforms including Salesforce/FinancialForce, our learning management systems (Canvas) and participant communication (Zoom).
- Lead and actively promote best practice amongst colleagues, creating noticeable improvements
Our client are ideally looking for an experienced project manager who is client focused with a passion for delivering excellent service. An excellent communicator both written and verbal, who can quickly build credibility with senior clients and faculty. Able to quickly forge professional relationships with all stakeholders, the successful candidate will have a calm demeanour with a positive outlook, bags of initiative and the flexibility to cope in a changing environment.
They hope to attract someone who meets the following;
- A decision maker with the ability to recognise when to defer and when to act
- Commercially aware, understanding contracts, pricing, budgets, cost implications
- Ability to work independently and delegate to team members when necessary
- Organised, detail orientated, able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Technically confident, a quick learner with strong computer skills e.g. (Microsoft packages, Canvas, Finance Force, Zoom)
This role is full time; ideally 9am to 5pm, however variants may be open to discussion for the right candidate (i.e. 8am to 4pm, 10am to 6pm). This role has excellent development potential and would attract a salary of c£25K, plus generous benefits include 25 days holiday, meals and refreshments while on duty, free use of the leisure facilities and access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes. It is essential to have your own transport and free parking is available.