Occupational Therapist - Social Services
MSI Group is currently looking to recruit 2 x experienced Social Services Occupational Therapists to undertake a locum assignment in Darlington to start ASAP for 12 weeks with the view to extend.
The post holder will work within a team of other Occupational Therapists and OT Assistants to ensure the delivery of services to people with a physical disability in the Darlington area. You will have access to the expertise of a wide range of other personnel in the Department and may be required to oversee the work of ancillary staff who are carrying out tasks on your behalf.
If you are interested in Occupational Therapy roles and would like to register with MSI Group you must;
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have post graduation Occupational Therapy experience.
- Have experience working with patients in the community
- Be able to supply all compliance documents such as immunisation history and a hold a clear DBS.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process with no cost involved.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are an Occupational Therapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.