Band 7/8a ward based pharmacist for a fantastic NHS trust based on the south coast of England.
Band 7/8a Pharmacist - ASAP start with an ongoing contract - 5 days per week.
This state-of-the-art NHS trust on the south east coast of England offers:
- Patient first care.
- World class care towards patients and staff.
- Kindness and understanding, fairness and transparency, working together and excellence.
- Attention to detail.
As a trust they are committed to equality and diversity for our staff and patients. This means that an aim to create a fairer society, that is equally accessible to all, while recognising and valuing difference in its broadest sense is the main priority
This NHS trust is looking for a band 7/8a pharmacist who is trained in ward work including orthopaedic, gynaecology and surgery work.
As your agency we offer many benefits including:
- Locum meet and greet - meeting with your sector specialist recruitment agency.
- Excellent training - including reduced CPD and free mandatory training.
- 24hr on hand support from your consultant.
- Referral scheme up to £500 for introducing us to your network pharmacy.
- Stress free quick compliance processes.
- Trained to work in wards including orthopaedic, gynaecology and surgery work.
- Able to start ASAP and work 5 days per week.
- Having covered an NHS ward-based role for a minimum of 6 months.
This NHS hospital based on the south coast of England.
To find out further information on this role please contact Blaine Kavanagh at Hunter AHP.