Quality Assurance Analyst
Our client are currently looking to employ a driven and bold Qulaity Assurance Analyst. As a Qulaiy Assurance Analyst you will be working at a financial services organisation with room to grow in the business and improve your skillset. The Quality Assurance Analyst will have great opportunities within the business and enjoy generous benefits with the job. Some of the duties that you would be doing are;
- Conduct root cause analysis and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Respond to changing priorities and achieve tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Review work completed in the admin department to ensure correct data entry relating to new claim set up.
- Conduct work audits for claims to check the decision, identify leakage and adherence to procedures.
Essential tech experience-
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organisation skills.
- The ability to work as a part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- PC Literate
Why you should apply for this job?
- An opportunity to work within financial services.
- Fantastic career growth available.
- To work for a leading organisation
To apply for this position as a Quality Assurance Ananlyst please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Ben for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.