Senior Account Manager
Based in fantastic offices located in Bishops Stortford, this leading managed service provider places its people and community at its centre of importance. You will be joining an environment where progression and in-house training is a priority for every member of staff, this creates a stimulating environment for people to thrive.
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding managed services provider based in Bishop's Stortford. Our client is looking for a talented and enigmatic person with a proven track record in IT sales, to deal with key accounts and to help with the direction and smooth operation of the department. This role would suit a forward thinking, career focused, Account Manager who is looking to build a long-term career with an innovative and forward-thinking company. For the right candidate there is also an opportunity to progress to the role of sales manager, to lead the team and company expansion.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experienced in IT or Managed Services Sales
- Self-motivated and confident in your ability to close sales
- Able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships at all levels
- Focused on developing your career, and growing with our company
- Able to lead a small team, ensuring maximum productivity to high quality standards
- Competent with sales reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
- Able to communicate and present to an exceptional level
- Outgoing, likeable and confident in your own personality, with high energy levels
- Able to work on own initiative with a proactive nature
- Fluent in English (additional language skills would also be an advantage)
- Willing to travel
Benefits include - Great OTE, Healthcare, Gym/Squash club, pension, free breakfast and lunches, along with one of the best social calendars around, encouraging staff to let their hair down and relax at the end of the day.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!