We are looking to recruit a PMO and Management Apprenticeship Assessor to join a Prime holder to covering the Spalding area. As a Management Trainer/ Tutor your main role will be to coach, develop and mentor learners to help them achieve the full apprenticeship framework.
As an apprenticeship Trainer you will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £30,000 + mileage. This role is working for a growing company who really look after and invest in their staff. If you want to be part of something great look no further.
As a PMO / Management Apprenticeship Assessor your Main Duties will include:
- Developing learners understanding of the apprenticeship Framework to complete qualifications
- Coach and mentor learners to achieve
- Completing learner induction paperwork
- Ensuring ILP's are completed and are maintained
- Planning and implementing initial assessments
- Ensuring regular learner reviews are conducted
- Delivering learner portfolios and assignments to agreed standards
- Building and developing relationships with Employers and communities
- Candidates will have either D32/D33/A1/TAQA
- Desirable teaching qualification CTLLs/ DTLLs/Cert ed/PGCE
- Relevant L3 qualification in main aim subject area
- The ability to work independently
- Passionate about the Learner Journey
- Good time management skills
- Committed to help learners achieve their potential
To be successful in this role you will have previously worked as a manager or supervisor delivering BIT/ Business Improvement Techniques/ PMO/ FMCG/ Food Manufacturing/ Preforming Manufacturing Operations/ Food Manufacturing/ Team Leading. You will have been a Tutor, Assessor, Trainer.