Commissions Assistant (Finance) Full Time & Part Time
The ideal candidate will be highly flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment. They will be an important part of a large finance team, handling the processing of weekly commission payments, dealing with commission enquiries and general finance duties. The successful candidate should have previous experience of working within a finance environment and have strong excel skills.
- Processing and reconciling commission payments including weekly imports of commission statements.
- Dealing with various Insurance Providers on a day to day basis
- Data entry
- Dealing with a high volume of e-mail banking queries in an accurate and timely manner
- Handling telephone queries in a professional manner
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks and covering holidays as and when required
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience within a finance environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships both with internal and external customers
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Have good attention to detail and be well organised
- Ability to use their initiative and flexible in their outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary, an initial 22 days’ holiday and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.