EYFS Teacher Vacancy based in Middlesbrough
EYFS Teacher - Middlesbrough
Position available from April 2019 on a part time basis for two terms with potential to be extended.
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with experience in teaching Early Years?
Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with a wonderful Primary School based in the Middlesbrough area. Due to the area the School has become highly regarded as an integral part of the local community and is keen to welcome a member of staff that will complement the team. A position for a EYFS Teacher within a flourishing Reception Class has become available on a Part Time basis to cover 4 days. Recently graded 'Good' by Ofsted, the School are seeking an individual that will work closely with pupils to enhance their Personal, Social and Emotional development. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit and successful team that provide the highest standards of education. The position is currently based within a class of 30 enthusiastic students who are making great progress due to the motivational and engaging method of teaching.
- Recent experience within an EYFS role is desired along with excellent knowledge of the current curriculum
- Part time role working 4 days a week commencing 29thof April 2019
- The individual should possess a passion to deliver vibrant and creative lessons
- Initiative and an enthusiastic nature are essential as the school pride themselves in their innovative and supportive team of Teaching staff
- To join a classroom of well behaved children eager to learn
- UK recognised QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- A passion to deliver the highest quality of education through a range of enrichment activities and creative teaching
- Willingness to make a difference to assist the school in meeting requirements and raising standards
- Valid DBS (A Child Workforce that is accessible through the Update Service)
- Eligible to work in the UK (Right to work in the UK documentation)
- Competitive salary with rates of up to £480 per week (depending on experience).
- Weekly pay through PAYE
- Opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge through our 'Outstanding' CPD programme.
- Our 'Recommend a friend' scheme, where you can earn money by nominating your fellow colleagues for work.
The post commences: 29th of April 2019
Applications closing date: 29th of March 2019
Are you registered with another local agency? If yes, then don't worry as you can be multi-registered to work with more than just one agency.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.