My client, a well-established electrical manufacturing company are seeking a marketing executive to join their team based in Braintree.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be required to create and implement marketing and communications campaigns and support the activities of the UK and Export sales organisation.
My client sells primarily through electrical wholesalers and executes marketing activities through the field sales organization, using catalogues, application-specific brochures, product flyers, promotions, trade advertising and a demonstration van.
The demo van is used as one of the key marketing tools to raise awareness about the brand amongst wholesalers and end users. Management of the supporting material for the trade shows and various events involving the demo van will also fall under the successful candidates responsibilities.
My client are embarking on a strategy of raising brand awareness with end user electricians. Fundamental to this is the development of a new website and digital catalogue, and increased use of social media and online advertising. The candidate will have the responsibility to coordinate the development and maintenance of these channels.
- Salary up to £27,000 depending on experience
- Monday - Friday: 08:30am - 16:45pm, 30 minutes lunch, flexible within reason
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee, Regular social activities
- Assist the marketing manager in the creation, implementation and execution of marketing and communications campaigns which achieve strategic sales and marketing objectives
- Support the activities of the UK and export sales organization, working alongside high energy sales team to deliver on objectives
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Help to execute company's marketing campaigns through the production of marketing literature, advert insertions and various other marketing material
- Assist with the collation of information and producing content for a wide variety of marketing communications
- Coordinate with third party suppliers to upload marketing material to various online libraries
- Work in close coordination with the graphic design agency and communicate efficiently with them in terms of putting together clear briefs as well as maintain the library of all the artworks / graphics produced.
- Support the marketing manager in controlling costs and administrating the marketing budget, placing orders on suppliers and managing the marketing material inventory
- Maintain and communicate the trade price lists to the customers and various online pricing portals.
- Work in coordination with the IT Support Centre in order to implement the price lists onto SAP.
- Import and maintain Customer, Supplier and Product data onto the SAP system
- Update and maintain the company website.
- Maintain the social media channels of the company including Twitter and LinkedIn, through creating engaging content, curating comments and developing advertising campaigns.
- Provide support for trade shows involving the demo van, organizing the company social events and customer-centric marketing events held on-site.
- Responsible for the production and circulation of company's quarterly marketing newsletter
- Coordinate the production of press releases via an external third party PR agency
- Assist the marketing manager in organizing and executing new product launches
- Assist the manager in writing reports, analysing data and assessing results of a marketing campaign
- Minimum 1 year B2B marketing experience
- Qualification in Marketing
- Experience in preparing and producing multi-channel communication campaigns
- Experience in social media marketing (organic and paid)
- Experience in creating and managing email campaigns
- Can work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- A strong team player
Are you proactive with a positive attitude and adaptable? Do you have the required experience and qualifications? If yes, please apply now.