Lower KS2 Teacher - Basildon, April 2019
Lower KS2 Primary Teacher- Basildon
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Lower KS2 Primary Teacher in a highly resources, supportive Primary School in Basildonfrom April 2019.
The school is a two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. They are looking to interview ASAP with the successful teacher starting from April 2019.
- Location - Basildon, Essex
- Position - Lower KS2 Primary Teacher
- Type of work - Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date - April 2019
- Duration / Likely Duration - 1 term until end of the academic year July 2019 with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year KS2 teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account set ups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.