6 month fixed term contract
£20,000 - £25,000
Our Client is an exciting, expanding Clothing Supplier and now has an opportunity for an Import Merchandiser to join their busy team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role will be working closely with customers, managing the critical path from start to finish and liaising with internal departments. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with high street retailers.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth running of the production and critical path.
- Closely manage the critical path from placement to delivery.
- Build strong relationships with clients including holding regular face to face meetings.
- Liaise with factories and customers on a daily basis.
- Work with range building.
- Ensure the timely arrival of product orders.
- Raising purchase orders, checking delivery notes and chase up product samples.
- Manage customer orders ensuring all queries are answered and issues are resolved.
- Accountable for the delivery of the critical path for product ranges.
- Report any issues which may affect the timely delivery of product orders.
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Import Merchandiser. You should have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task. You must have knowledge of working within an Importer.
This is an opportunity for someone who takes pride in the important support they provide. You will have an eye for detail and take extra lengths to satisfy the needs of clients. You must be confident, passionate and thrives off working in a fast paced and busy team environment.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR8862