Reception Class Teacher
Role: Reception Teacher
School: OFSTED 'Good' school
Salary: £100-120 Competitive weekly pay
A really lovely primary school in the Thornbury area are seeking an experienced year EYFS/KS1 teacher to teach reception. This school requires an excellent and experienced reception teacher who is able to plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to a lovely class. This class are quite a loud and excitable and can be quite tricky, therefore, requires a strong teacher who has excellent behaviour management and classroom management. The school are known for the warm and supportive working environment they create for their staff; making this a really enjoyable school to join.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant KS2 and year 6 teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination and track record of helping children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Excellent communications skills with the experience and ability to effectively liaise with staff, students and parents
- Excellent classroom management and behaviour management
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Your own specialist Recruitment Consultant, who is committed to getting you your ideal role - if this one isn't the right role
- Competitive weekly pay of £100-120 per day
- Refer a friend scheme - earn a £50 bonus for every friend you refer
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability from your PC, laptop or smartphone
- Access to our CPD Academy which allows you to gain qualifications while you work
For any additional information or to apply for this role please send your CV or call Emily on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.