Payroll Clerk / Payroll Administrator / Payroller
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Our client an established Lincolnshire business who are looking to recruit an experienced payroll professional to join their team.
You will have considerable experience of processing weekly and monthly payroll figures along with:
- Reconciliation of payrolls and preparation of journals for posting.
- Ensuring starters and leavers are processed in a timely manner
- Dealing with payroll queries from employees and managers, via telephone and email
- HMRC submissions & reporting Supporting Pensions administration & submissions
- Manage pension contributions
- Maintaining accurate employee and payroll records
- Ensuring relevant payroll information is collated and authorised within tight deadlines
- Assist with any other ad hoc payroll administration duties, when required
Payroll Officer Requirements:
- 1-2 years of high-volume transnational payroll experience essential
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise your own workload with good time management, planning and organisational skills
- Experience of working with computerised payroll systems is essential
- Ability to adapt to change Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent telephone manner Good customer service skills
- Confidence with manual calculations
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of current Payroll legislation
- Confidence with statutory calculations including SSP and SMP Strong
This is a business where you can progress your career further in payroll and take on more responsibility.