About the role
Human Capital Partners are working with a business based in Croydon with revenues in excess of £250m to appoint an ACCA or CIMA qualified or part qualified Management Accountant.
Candidates will be part/ fully qualified, ACCA or CIMA and will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Management Accountants. Previous experience gained in a wholesale, retail or stock related business is desirable. As is the knowledge of sales, COGS and selling cost.
- Preparation and review of the monthly management accounts for the 4 sales regions consisting of 16 sales offices and 8 sales regions.
- Detailed variance analysis of Monthly results to Budget and Prior year.
- Full Commentary on variances giving complete insight into what is driving the variances.
- Day to day business partnering with Regional Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Budget holders.
- Presentation of monthly commentaries to the Group Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller.
- Review and analysis monthly payroll.
- Preparation of budgets and regular forecasts, including assisting in construction of the annual sales budget.
- Review the Cost to Serve
- Responsible for updating the daily cashflow and disapprovals
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register.
- Calculate and review sales team monthly commission
- Calculating Supplier and Customer Rebates and Prebates
- Calculate and analysis Internal stationery, supported pricing.
- Responsibility for a number of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Processing of journals, accruals & prepayments.
- Car Fleet - ensuring car costs are being coded to the correct divisions.
- Assistance in preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Project work as required.
About the candidate
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA.
- He or she must be bright, ambitious, hard-working.
- Systems literate - advanced excel skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ management accounts experience.
- An enthusiastic team player.
- The ability to balance different tasks/priorities and work to deadlines in a demanding environment.