Rutherford Briant are Recruiting an Audit/Accounts Senior in Cambridge.
Our client is a leading Accountancy Practice in the area and are looking to add to their rapidly growing team. They are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to start a progressive career in a top Practice firm. They handle a variety of portfolios from an array of different industries. The role will involve reporting to a Partner and also aiding the more junior members of the team to progress their careers.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading Audit engagements with responsibilities such as planning, budgeting and leading a small team.
- Building and maintaining current relationships with clients aiding to bring more profitable business to the company.
- Corporate and Personal Tax Computations.
- Training and supervising junior staff.
- Working with senior staff on ad-hoc projects.
The successful candidate will be either ACA/ACCA qualified with a strong knowledge of Audit and Accounts. They will be able to display excellent leadership qualities and organisational skills.