Commercial & Industrial Mobile Gas Engineers
Mobile Service - Commercial & Industrial Mobile Gas Engineers
An exciting opportunity to work for the UK’S leading Industrial and commercial gas company that specialise in the Food process sector. My client is looking for hard-working and motivated individuals. Reporting to the Service manager you will play a crucial role in joining the current skilled mobile engineering team.
Employee to be home based, however must be prepared to travel as the client base is nationwide.
- The work involves servicing, fault finding, repairs and installing various types of gas burners (forced draught / package and atmospheric on indirect and direct appliances)
- Gas pipe work and associated gas equipment / controls.
- Provide planned preventative maintenance throughout the UK
- You will be required to complete written reports to ensure trace-ability.
- Complete 24 hr. call out based on 9 days each 7 to 8-weeks with payment for standby.
- Employee to be available to working away up to 10 days per month (not consecutive 10 days with Hotels are paid in advance by the employer.
- Flexibility to suit customer needs at short notice.
- A basic 40 hours a week, flexible to suit customers’ needs between 07:00 & 18:00.
Qualifications - ACS gas commercial and industrial elements with formal electrical training* (*not essential, but preferred)
Position - Commercial & Industrial Mobile Gas Engineers
Location - North West
Salary - Dependent upon experience + benefits
Qualifications- ACS gas commercial and industrial elements with formal electrical training* (*not essential, but preferred)
Privacy notice: At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process - note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.