Digital Technical Account Manager
Our client is looking for a mid-level hire within the operations team (reporting to the UK Head of Operations) that can enable them to take on more advanced accounts and help develop existing accounts by delivering great results and increase revenue streams.
The skills we are most looking for are a proven ability to optimise multiple accounts for excellent performance whilst keeping the costs low. Ideal candidate should be able to work towards meeting or exceeding the client objectives, delivering 100% of the campaign and help increasing the total revenue month on month. This is an exciting role as we are looking for someone ready to take the next step in their career and be a key member within the team with a potential to take on more senior responsibilities (based on performance) within the UK team.
• Manage the operations for 10- 15 campaigns. This will include ad operations, digital ad trading, optimisations, reporting and account management.
• Swift troubleshooting, is able to resolve all kind of tech problems with the client directly.
• Provide technical support, troubleshoot under-performing or under delivering campaigns and discrepancies.
• Function as the Operations expert to clients and deliver case studies and best practice examples internally.
• Helps junior members of the team with questions and development
• Manage costs and margins, including best possible optimisation of costs throughout the whole campaign.
• Work closely with the sales team on RFP’s by leveraging both prior campaign experience and in-depth knowledge of available products and solutions.
• Take an active role in developing Crimtan’s RAMP 360 set of tools.
• Provide feedback to Technology team on new functionality
• Proactively seek out ways to solve some of our inefficiencies. E.g. identify areas in our workflow where an inordinate amount of time is spent on manual, non-value add work and propose potential resolutions Requirements:
• Min 2 Years+ in Digital Ad Technology.
• A proven ability to be able to optimise campaigns and deliver excellent performance.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure.
• Ambitious and pro-active - able to drive excellence in a small company.
• Ability to work in a strong and international team environment.
• Passionate about data and thirst for knowledge.
• Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally.
• A strong interest in advertising and technology.
• Ability to work independently and be a team player.
• Working knowledge of HTML in order to QA ad tags and fix minor creative issues.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.