Award-winning recruitment organisation have an excellent opportunity to join their finance team in a newly-created position. Due to continuing growth of their workload this role is to manage and assist their billing team ensuring sales invoicing is carried out in an accurate and timely manner. In an ever-demanding industry, this role is critical to ensuring the revenue generated is successfully invoiced for client payment.
Reporting in to the Billing Manager, you may responsibilities will be:
- Checking timesheets and ensuring invoice information and data matches across systems
- Querying any relevant information with relevant internal or 3rd parties
- Working to strict daily deadlines
- Ensuring all invoices are compliant with company and client guidelines
- Fast-paced environment, could be checking up to 300 invoices daily
Skills & Experience Needed :
- Some basic finance or data related experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- High Level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated in order to work to deadlines
- Flexible to business requirements and ability to work under pressure
- Any sales ledger experience would be really helpful
This is a chance to get a role with a company who have a fantastic culture and reputable employer within Milton Keynes
Salary up to £22,000 - Fun, supportive and strong team ethics across the business make it a fantastic work environment and a chance to work with great people.
Hours of work Mon-Fri 8:30 - 17:30.
28 Days holiday inc BH
Outstanding candidate have a chance to progress and develop due to the ever-growing opportunities internally
***Please note - There is another very similar, but slightly lower level role in addition to this position we would like to hear from candidates who feel they could perform similar duties, however without as much experience. This role is paying up to £20,000***