Entry Level Graduate Finance Assistant
A high growth international organisation are seeking a progressive and ambitious graduate with 0-2 years experience in a finance role to join their team as a trainee in their accounting function. The role offers thorough "on the job" training within a team of chartered accountants. The company are offering full study support towards CIMA or ACCA as well as other excellent company benefits.
- Salary: £20,000-£23,500
- Full Study Support for CIMA or ACCA
- 3 days off per exam
- On the job training
- 23 days holiday
- Company bonus scheme up to 10%
Ideal Applicant: After training successful applicants can expect to be involved in;
- Assist in the month end process
- Report of cash flow and produce projections
- Update prepayment and accrual statistics
- Post bank entries to ledger, and update multiple cash books
- Create and upload journals
- Reconcile bank and business partner accounts and update as required
- Establish and manage inter-company transfers
If the role sounds like the right one for you, please APPLY NOW!!!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.