Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager
Up to £55K dependant on experience plus Bonus
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Financial Reporting Manager with a leading FMCG business in the west midlands. This role will support the newly created reporting team at a time when the company is going through an exciting time of change and business transformation.
This team will be pivotal in ensuring the business’s robustness of planning and reporting systems as well as driving continual improvement, bringing both efficiency and value to the business.
What will you be doing?
Centralised report development & production:
- Produce, distribute and maintain key reports
- Understand financial reporting and drive improvements in accuracy
- Reporting governance and ensure consistency
- Create greater standardisation of reporting across Business Units
- Deliver high level analysis and data interpretations to support management reporting
- Proactively drive report efficiency enhancements
Delivers the ongoing robustness of financial planning systems:
- Controls processes improvement and eliminate issues in systems
- Work with IT/outsource provider to resolve system issues
- Integrity checks and maintenance of core planning and reporting systems, e.g. product set ups
- Data management
- Lead forecasting & budget processes
- Development of Hyperion, BW & BPC expertise within RCoE
Support IT projects to develop simple and efficient systems that support agility
- Assist in the impact assessment on planning systems of any IT change projects
- Ensure testing plans are rigorous and completed in a timely manner
- Reporting/modelling for any hierarchy changes (e.g. Commercial Reports, Base Volume Allocation Models etc.)
What are we looking for?
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACMA, ACA)
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes
- Advanced level Microsoft Office applications ability: particularly Excel
- Report development, modelling and manipulation of large data sets
- Problem solving skills - good at linking systems/ideas together and competent at investigating discrepancies
- Experience of working with non-finance functions, such as IT
- Experience of finance planning / consolidation systems (SAP/BPC) and/or Hyperion
What’s in it for you?
Firstly, this is a great opportunity to take your experience and skills to a new level in an environment that will enable you to deliver and gain recognition for delivering great results. In addition to a competitive salary the company provides an excellent bonus and benefits scheme.
To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.. Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU on a permanent full time basis.