We are looking for a passionate and conscientious SEN teaching assistant to take the initiative of the learning pathway for students with learning difficulties.
The Special Educational Needs and disabilities department will offer you a great amount of support and guidance when joining. This will bring the opportunity to work alongside with extremely hard working and experienced specialist who have been well established and successful within their department.
If this role excites you, please consider:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with SEN pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on and ask for Tom; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!